Japan Video Games Blog

Disclaimer

Hey guys and gals! We FIND and PROMOTE people's work, we never take credit for things we haven't written, we just love sharing the things that are interesting, but if you don't want your work or pictures shown, please let me know and I'll take it off, we're not trying to harm any one here or infringe on anyone's copyrights, just late night entertainment for my friends and I after a long days of work.

We're not making money off the site, nor are we publishing anything to other places through feedburner claiming that it's our work, just a hobby of finding cool things around the internet, that's all. Sometimes we copy and paste too quickly and a link giving you credit doesn't appear, if that's the case and you DO want your work promoted, we will add in the backlink, we would love to give credit where credit is due!

Please contact me or drop a comment on any posts you guys don't want up and I'll take it off within 24 hours, thanks!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Recent Tim McGraw Concert Fight and Concert Behavior Tips - Associated Content

This week in Auburn, Washington, country music star Tim McGraw took a rowdy concert enthusiast's behavior into his own hands. Tim McGraw witnessed a large man assault a female concert enthusiast in the audience and then Tim helped security hoist the man on stage and kick him out of the show. The timing was quite fitting, as the song being sang was "Indian Outlaw" and as the man was taken away by security, Tim McGraw never missed a beat and sang the line of the song "I ain't looking for trouble."

The Tim McGraw concert fight story interested me because I am an avid concert attendee. I have been to so many concerts that I can't even keep count anymore. Most of t he concerts I have attended are hard rock concerts such as Ozzfest, Godsmack, Shinedown, Metallica, Rob Zombie, Sevendust, and the sort. I almost always try to get floor seats or general admission for concerts, so I can try to get as close as I can to the stage. Being that I am female, I must admit, it can get pretty rough that close to the stage. You have people pushing on you from every direction, the entire time. Then you have to watch out for crowd surfers and mosh pits. I have never crowd surfed and I try to stay out of the mosh pits, but I still have still been affected by them. Here are some tips on how you can protect yourself at concerts, especially on the main floor, where it's standing room only:

1) If you are a heavy person, please do not crowd surf. It is not fair to everyone else who has to keep your big body afloat as you make your way to the stage. ( This wasn't the case though, for the Tim McGraw concert fight that broke out at the concert though) Nothing worse than having a big body land on top of your head, this hurting you head and neck!

2) Dress for the occasion. Don't wear your most expensive jewelry and open toed shoes if you plan on being in the middle of a standing only crowd. It is too easy for someone to rip try to rip your jewelry off or for it to fall off in a scuffle caused by others. Open toed shoes do not protect your feet to well either when crowds are pushing around. Wear shoes that are comfortable because you will be standing for hours on in.

Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: